You’ve made the decision to reach out for help to get organized. Good for you! It takes a lot of courage to ask for help. The good news is that’s the hardest step. The rest gets easier from here.
After you book your first session, the next thing you need to do is get a good night’s sleep and get ready to experience unbelievable positive changes in your home and in your life.
With Miss Organized by your side, you will:
- Learn HOW to be organized and WHY you became disorganized. Learning the hows and the why is what will give you long term results instead of just a quick fix.
- Be given new perspectives on how to think about your things and your relationship to them, allowing you to more easily let go of what no longer works for you.
- Save time, money, energy and sanity
- Experience breakthroughs and new understandings that will have you seeing and living life in a more improved way.
- Learn how to manage stress and overwhelm during the organizing process so you can continue seeing progress instead of getting stuck and stopping.
- Increase your productivity to increase your income
- Learn how to create a project plan to equip you with the tools you need to complete any future projects on your own.
- Create stronger and more harmonious relationships with friends, family and co-workers
- Become clearer in your thinking and improve your focus
- Adopt a more calm, grounded and in control state of being
- Enter your spaces with excitement and love instead of hesitation and fear
- Be a role model for your kids to encourage them to adopt healthy organizing habits
- Become a more effective decision maker, task manager and planner
- Understand your organizing style and learn how to set up your environment to work with how you think and operate
My Organizing Services Include:
- Hands-on de-cluttering, sorting and purging using a simple, step by step approach
- Organizing Items into “zones” where they can be put away and retrieved easily and quickly.
- Interior re-design. We can transform your space using the furniture and decor you already have, saving you the cost of making any additional purchases.
- Ideas for storage solutions and space re-purposing
- The Miss Organized strategies guide and coaching on techniques to increase your effectiveness in such areas such as paper management, project planning, decision making and stress management.
- Use feng shui principles to uncover and cure any energetic blocks and maximize energy flow.
- Coaching on letting go techniques to make the process easier, faster, more effective and less emotionally challenging.
- Education on organizing styles and how they affect efficiency, cooperation, communication and peace in the home.
- Email, phone and text support during the process to help you stay motivated, focused, confident and taking action.
- Recommendations of trusted service providers such as a handyman, real estate agents, house cleaners, personal assistants, and roofers.
- Behavior modification techniques to re-condition clutter causing behaviors
- ADHD coaching and education if needed
To schedule your free phone consultation so we can discuss the specifics of your organizing needs, fill out the contact form below and you’ll hear back from us by the next business day.